What if sprinklers come on at our city or school field?????

Actually this applies if you're at our games or your kid's game.

If it is a city park, call the after hours water number - 505-6950

If it is a school field, call Kevin at 505-764-9601

Now, there are city parks built on school property.  For example, the field we used for coed at Desert Ridge Middle School was actually a city park on APS dirt.  You can tell if the city has one of their wooden park signs at the park.  The one we use the most that fits this category are the two baseball fields at Grant Middle School.  If that's where you are, call the city number first.  It's likely their water system.


Albuquerque Sol


New Mexico State Soccer Association

United State Adult Soccer Association

United States Soccer Federation